Adult Restorative Nursing & Day Services
Who We Can Help
- The dependent family member
- Families who desire the dependent member to live at home as long as is feasible
- Elderly, retired spouses caring for a dependent spouse
- Employed spouses caring for a dependent's spouse
- Siblings, children and grandchildren caring for dependent siblings, parents and grandparents
Reasons to Refer
- Staff members are carefully selected for their natural ability to love and care
- We offer restorative/preventative nursing
- We offer respite time to family
- We offer socialization to member
- We improve quality of loving for both
- We offer care in a safe, comfortable and home-like environment with a panoramic view of Bachman Lake
- One-to-eight staff-to-client ratio
- Less expensive than a nursing home or home health
- Private pay
- Insurance coverage accepted
- Title 19 and Title 20 eligibility
- Veteran's Administration eligibility
- Participation in the USDA Adult Nutrition Program
By 2020, almost one-third of the U.S. population is expected to be at least 55.
To refer, have the interested party contact us to set an appointment. There is no charge for, and no obligation implied by, the first day.
An alternative: The V. S. Morales Personal Care Home (for the aging), a unique concept affiliated with Scenario Adult Daycare & Day Habitation.
A respite program is available.
Texas Department of Human Services, Director, Civil Rights Department
P.O. Box 149030, MC W-206
Austin, Texas 78714-9030
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
1400 Independence Ave SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Note: Complaints based on discrimination due to political or religious beliefs must be sent to DHS.
Call Us Today At ♦ (214) 351-1212
Scenario Adult Daycare & Day Habitation
Dallas, TX 75220
Fax: (214) 350-8760